Boasting a fresh presentation filled with natural light, this lovely updated three-bedroom family residence offers a comfortable lifestyle for immediate living. Well-appointed indoor and outdoor living, low maintenance throughout – it is the ideal entry level home for first home buyers, downsizers and investors seeking great returns.
Offering a single level layout, it is conveniently located in a quiet pocket with nearby access to Green Valley T-Way & short driving distances to James Busby & Hoxton Park Highschool whilst being only minutes away from Green Valley Plaza and local shops.
• Three (3) bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Single bathroom with internal laundry space
• Open living and dining areas
• New modern kitchen with splash backs including stainless steel appliances and electric cooktop
• Split air-conditioning system
• Land approximately 404sqm
• Potential rent of $520-570 per week
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
10A Centaurus Drive, Hinchinbrook,
New South Wales, 2168