Boasting a fresh presentation filled with natural light, this newly renovated three bedroom family residence offers a comfortable lifestyle for immediate living. Well appointed indoor and outdoor living, low maintenance throughout and not a cent to spend, it is the ideal entry level home for first home buyers, downsizers and investors seeking great returns. Offering a single level layout, it is conveniently located walking distance to Green Valley Plaza and local amenities including James Busby High School & Hinchinbrook Public School just to name a few. Impressive throughout buyers will appreciate the well designed and tastefully renovated interiors which provides an easy going environment for endless family enjoyment.
Features include the following;
• Three (3) bright bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Separate lounge and combined dining area
• New modern kitchen with splash backs including stainless steel appliances
• Quality modern bathroom with an en-suite for the main bedroom
• Spacious sunroom with peaceful backyard retreat and garden shed
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• This is a duplex style residence with no strata levies!
• As a strata titled property, the owners of each lot (132a & 132b) pay an equal share of the strata insurance for the property
• Approx $500 each for strata insurance per annum.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$518 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|