Double-Storey Brick Residence
An extremely well-situated property is offering a magnificent potential three-in-one home experience for prospective new owners, investors or developers looking for a refreshing form of housing! Presenting wide streets and a family-friendly environment in addition to its marvellous land size, 2 lot parcel and surrounding amenities, the value in development potential is seemingly endless!
Set on a highly sought after suburban grid of Cabramatta West, a double-storey home awaits your finishing touches! With an adaptable set up and spacious accommodation, what you can expect from this home are:
• Three (3) bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Renovated main bathroom with a separate toilet
• Separate lounge room with spacious first-floor veranda
• Renovated dine-in kitchen
• External laundry with additional toilet
• Front and rear access
• Carpet Flooring
• Oversized family room – potential 4th bedroom or ground level accommodation
• Additional kitchen with lounge and dining areas
• Drive-through tandem garage or additional living area
• Updated bathroom with shower and toilet
• Ample storage space and wardrobe throughout
Additional features include:
• Security shutters throughout
• High ceilings
• Split System Air Conditioning
Enjoy An Exceptionally Flexible Array of Living or Investment Options!!!
Secure an amazing parcel of land offering 2 lots of development potential or approximately 706sqm for your next dream home. With its current versatile setup ideal for dual families or a rare dual income setup, it allows buyers the flexibility and financial freedom to purchase now and build later! Live with your in-laws or have space for guests, this property can accommodate to you and your loved ones.
Whether one decides to purchase to live, acquire rental income or rent until they are ready to rebuild/develop the property to their own accord (S.T.C.A.) the decisions you choose will all be beneficial to the new owner! Given the flexible design and layout configuration of the property, new owners will be stunned by the number of options ahead of them.
Extending from what this astounding property has to offer is the inclusion of a self-contained granny flat featuring:
• 2 or 3 bedroom configuration
• Renovated and modern kitchen
• Renovated bathroom
• Separate laundry and storage shed
• An original dwelling with so much rental potential!
With the addition of the granny flat this spacious set of properties is ideal and allows for housing up to 3 families at a potential combined income of 900.00 per week! Buy it first, invest second and develop later! Renovate it all the way you want (S.T.C.A.) and reap your rewards! This property is also a potential duplex site (S.T.C.A.).
Being surrounded by a desirable and convenient local family environment, this property shows no shortage of great amenities within a quick drive! From local shopping to the popular Harrington Street Public School, shops and schools not far from the residence. In their approximate distance, some of these localities include:
• Harrington Street Public School – 850m
• Canley Heights Public School – 1.2km
• Canley Heights CBD – 1.4km
• Canley Vale Station – 2.9km
• Cabra-Vale Diggers Club – 2.9km
• Cabramatta High School – 2.7km
• Cabramatta CBD – 2.7km
• Cabramatta Station – 2.9km
• ALDI Fairfield West – 3.1km
• Bonnyrigg Plaza – 3.2km
• Stockland Wetherill Park Shopping Centre – 5km
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
17 Water Street, Cabramatta West,
New South Wales, 2166