Welcome to this amazing three bedroom dual level brick veneer residence located in close proximity to all amenities. Whether you are buying to live or to grow your investment portfolio, this townhouse will tick every box for you!
This stunning property is positioned next to beautiful parklands. Just a short stroll from Wetherill Park market town, showground, leisure centre, TAFE NSW, primary/secondary schools, hospital and buses at your doorstep.
This town house is a MUST to inspect. Vendor is motivated to SELL! Please call Richard on 0406 287 576 for your inspection now!
The property features the following;
• 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom leading to balcony (Northerly rear aspect)
• Spacious kitchen with laminated benchtop and plenty of cupboard spaces
• Near new Chef electric cooktop, oven and rangehood
• Tiled flooring throughout downstairs
• Timber flooring throughout upstairs
• 1 bathroom and 2 toilets
• Internal laundry leading to backyard
• 2 zone ducted air-conditioning plus x1 LG air-conditioner in living
• Roller shutters in most windows
• LED lights throughout and normal light fitting
• One separate lock up garage and one car space
• Strata Quarterly: $526.50 (Approx.)
• Potential rental per week: $485.00 (Approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|