Beautifully appointed within a highly desirable family friendly locale, this wonderful single level brick veneer residence and modern granny flat provides an expansive floor plan designed for the multigenerational family or dual occupancy. Both deceivingly spacious residences it offers privacy, position and a practical layout that would appeal to buyers seeking a low maintenance and convenient lifestyle with an ideal rental income assistance if required. Well positioned on a rectangular block of approximately 555sqm with a north facing aspect, this fantastic family abode boasts a prized location that is only moments away from highly sought after schools that include Mary Mackillop Catholic College, Westfield Sports High School and Fairfield West Public School to name a few. With a strong focus on family living, it is also within walking distance to Fairfield West Market Plaza, various recreational parks and reserve as well as multiple transport options which make this a great first home or secure investment choice definitely worth considering! Offering flexible living arrangements, it provides endless opportunities to occupy, invest or perhaps even both! Motivated vendors recently have upgrade so it will be sold – do not miss your once in a lifetime opportunity!
• Single level brick veneer residence in tightly held location.
• Three (3) well-proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
• Private ensuite to the main bedroom
• Multi-functional layout with separate lounge, living and dining areas.
• Beautiful designer kitchen with stone bench and stainless-steel appliances.
• Modern main 3-way bathroom with bathtub
• Single lock up garage with drive through access
• Large pergola/alfresco area ideal for outdoor entertaining
• Land size of approximately 555sqm
Second Residence (Granny Flat):
• Two (2) well-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Designer kitchen with stone bench and appliances
• Modern bathroom and laundry
• Spacious interiors offering separate lounge and dining.
• Single lock up garage
• Tiled flooring and high ceiling throughout
• Currently leased to great tenants for $430.00 per week
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
21 Dalziel Street, Fairfield West,
New South Wales, 2165