Peacefully positioned within a family friendly and secure complex, providing a sense of convenience, privacy and a low maintenance lifestyle this wonderful entry level full brick townhouse is the absolute perfect beginning for first home buyers struggling to get a foot in the door! Well-appointed on an expansive two levels, it provides buyers with a comfortable yet functional floor plan that includes a private rear courtyard for outdoor entertaining. An attractive home offering buyers with a sense of community and secure living it is certainly appealing and suitable for retirees or those seeking to downsize. Nothing to spend and ready for tenants this stressless property would also be an ideal investment opportunity providing good returns in a highly sought-after location enjoying strong long term capital growth. Only moments away from the popular and busy Cabramatta, Canley Heights & Canley Vale CBD, as well as multiple primary and secondary schools and transport routes, this fantastic townhouse ticks all the boxes. Inspection is a must so add this to your watchlist today!
• Full brick townhouse in a secure and family friendly complex.
• Two (2) generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Renovated & Modern designed kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
• Renovated bathroom and internal laundry.
• Combined lounge and dining areas.
• Private rear courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining.
• Tiled flooring and air conditioning.
• Single carport with additional visitor parking at the rear of the complex.
• Extremely central location being only a 15-minute walk to Cabramatta, Canley Heights and Canley Vale CBD.
• Bus Stop access directly in front of the complex.
Ground Floor: 62sqm
First Floor: 29sqm
Quarterly Outgoings (Approximately):
• Council Rates: $247.00
• Water Rates: $150.99
• Strata Levies: $198.00
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||141|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|