Absolute family perfection, this amazing single level residence provides a ready to enjoy lifestyle within a rare and desirable convenient location. Positioned amongst other quality built family residences this beautifully appointed home would serve as the ideal family retreat or even a maintenance free opportunity for retirees or those seeking to downsize. Boasting impressive interiors that combines a sense of space and comfort with modern finishes, this wonderful abode provides buyers with the quintessential contemporary and low maintenance lifestyle that will surely leave an impression! Strategically positioned for the utmost convenience within a strongly emphasized family friendly locale, this amazing residence is only moments away from all your essential amenities including Bonnyrigg & Green Valley Shopping Plazas, Freeman Catholic College, Bonnyrigg High School, and direct access to the T-Way only footsteps away. A striking home perfect for entertaining it offers an expansive interior with an abundance of natural light, well-appointed alfresco and a beautifully designed outdoor timber deck with a peaceful leafy outlook. With so much on offer these sought after properties are hard to come by so make no mistake and secure this stylish residence before it is too late!
• Newly built brick veneer residence by Bell River Homes.
• Single level layout with 2.7m high ceilings providing natural light throughout
• Four (4) well proportioned bedrooms with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe to the main.
• Sun drenched open plan interiors offering separate living and media room
• Modern designer kitchen with waterfall stone bench and walk-in pantry.
• Well appointed main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
• Peaceful backyard retreat with spacious alfresco and timber decking.
• Double lock up garage with internal access.
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout and Crimsafe security shutters.
• Land size of approximately 467sqm
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$418 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|