Canley Heights is proud to present this brick veneer townhouse, located in a quiet street and close to schools, Aldi shopping centre and T-way bus stop, 6 minutes drive to Liverpool Station, Tafe, Hospital and Westfield Shopping Centre.
It is excellent for first home buyers or investors.
• 3 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• 1 bathroom and separate toilets
• Combined living room, dining and kitchen
• Laundry with additional toilet
• 1 split-system air-conditioner
• 1 single lock up garage
• Tiled floor downstairs and timber floor upstairs
• Currently rented with good tenants for $380.00 per week
• Strata rate: $393.30 per quarter
• Council rate: $320.00 per quarter
• Owner wants it sold!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|