A beautiful integration between convenience and family living at its finest, this charming single level residence would be an appealing home for first home buyers or those in search for a quiet and peaceful retirement lifestyle. Boasting well maintained features, bright interiors and spacious indoor and outdoor living spaces this wonderful family residence will provide endless enjoyment all year round. Presenting an original interior it provides buyers with the opportunity to renovate, re-design or even the potential to develop with a granny flat possibility (S.T.C.A.) on the horizon. An impressive investment choice, it also provides multiple dual occupancy options with the potential for an attached studio conversion for value adding scope with additional rental income or an in-law accommodation setup. Beautifully appointed and situated in a family friendly cul-de-sac position on approximately 556sqm it includes immediate access and within walking distance to Westfield Sports High School and Fairfield West Market Plaza including Coles, ALDI and a wonderful selection of restaurants, cafes and specialty stores. A wonderful entry level home in a central yet family focused setting, this is truly an opportunity not to be missed!
• Single level clad residence in a peaceful cul-de-sac position
• Three (3) well proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobe to main
• Bright and open interiors offering separate living and dining areas
• Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bench and gas stainless-steel appliances
• Spacious main bathroom and internal laundry
• Potential attached self-contained studio with kitchenette, bathroom and separate access.
• Enclosed rear pergola/sunroom area and front veranda
• Single lock up garage with additional carport
• Level block of approximately 556sqm with rare 17.6m frontage
• Split system air conditioning unit and electric security shutters
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
3 Dyson Street, Fairfield West,
New South Wales, 2165