Showcasing a highly desirable location with the convenient lifestyle to match, this exceptional single level brick home presents boundless development and continuous investment potential for the savvy buyer! Boasting a charming and well-maintained layout designed for first home buyers or those seeking a downsize, this fantastic residence provides immediate access and within a short stroll to the popular Canley Heights and Canley Vale CBD, offering a wide selection of essential services including but not limited to local restaurants and cafes, specialty stores as well as an abundance of recreational parks and reserves. Set in an ultra-convenient and family friendly locale, positioned on an ideal corner block of approximately 450sqm, with a dual lot offering that provides investors and developers with an opportunity to add value by way of a granny flat or duplex development potential (S.T.C.A.). A strong emphasis on development and an ideal buy now and build later possibility, this wonderful allotment would also be suitable for a beautiful architecturally designed family residence that offers an ideal northerly aspect enhanced by a wealth of natural light throughout. A truly impressive property with an abundance of potential!
- Single level brick veneer residence
- Three (3) well-proportioned bedrooms
- Well appointed interiors offering separate living and dining areas.
- Oversized updated kitchen and bathroom
- External laundry with additional toilet
- Single lock up garage with side access
- Rectangular and level block of approximately 450sqm
- Dual lots with corner position
- Potential duplex development (S.T.C.A.)
- Granny flat potential (S.T.C.A.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||117|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
30 Prince Street, Canley Heights,
New South Wales, 2166