Quietly positioned within the popular Canley Heights postcode and conveniently accessible to various schools and shopping villages, this wonderful single level residence would be the ideal start for first home buyers, investors or buyers looking to knock down and rebuild! Surprising and deceiving it offers spacious yet well maintained interiors with separate lounge and dining areas, reliable long term tenants and a level block on approximately 575sqm making this an investment opportunity not to be overlooked. The rare 20m frontage will provide design flexibility for those looking to build or extend and potentially take advantage of the new government building grant (S.T.C.A.). Buy now and build later – secure your future today!
• Four (4) well appointed bedrooms
• Separate living areas with timber floors throughout
• Original kitchen and bathroom with separate toilet
• Single covered car space and garden shed in the rear
• Clear and level block of approximately 575sqm
• 20m frontage ( approximately )
• Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
• Peaceful location ideal for redevelopment.
• Currently leased for $400.00 per week
• Motivated vendors will consider all reasonable offers!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||119|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|