Nestled on a whisper quiet and leafy street, the size and functionality of this home will surely exceed all your expectations! Be prepared to be the host of all family and friendly gatherings with the outdoor alfresco space offering plenty of room for the kids to run around. Centrally located and positioned on a quiet block of approximately 483sqm it provides direct access to local schools which include Hoxton Park High School and Good Samaritan Catholic College just to name a few. Offering a family friendly locale this wonderful family residence is also within close proximity to the M5 & M7 as well as Carnes Hill Shopping Centre, Hoxton Park Shopping Village and various parks and recreational reserves making this the perfect entry level home for first home buyers or savvy investors looking to add to their property portfolio! Combining a low maintenance lifestyle with a convenient location this fantastic single level home provides families with an expansive indoor/outdoor floorplan and multi-function interiors offering buyers the ideal work from home potential. An exceptional family home with so much potential – inspection today is necessary!
• Single level brick veneer residence
• Generously sized Four (4) bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Main bedroom includes private ensuite.
• Well maintained kitchen with breakfast bench
• Spacious and functional three-way bathroom
• Well appointed interiors with an abundance of natural light
• Separate study/office area ideal for work from home requirements.
• Large alfresco area for endless outdoor entertaining and family retreat
• Double lock up garage with drive through access to rear
• Land size of approximately 483sqm
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|