Canley Heights is pleased to present this beautiful residence on a level rectangular block of 535 sqm (Approx.) parcel of land.
All is welcome! An owner occupier, builder or an astute investor!
This amazing house is located in one of the BEST streets in Fairfield West and neighbouring next to Canley Vale. It is within walking distance to everything such as Fairvale High School, public transport, parks, sport ovals, shops, swimming pool centre and more. So be quick and call Richard on 0406 287 576 for your first inspection. It won’t last long, the vendors are ready to get it SOLD!
This property features:
• Three (3) good size bedrooms and 2 built-ins
• Bright spacious living room
• Updated kitchen with Polyurethane timber bench top and electric cooking combined with dining
• One (1) bathroom with two (2) toilets
• 2.7 metre high ceilings
• Down lights in hallway and kitchen
• 2 Fujitsu inverter air-conditioner and 1 wall cool and heater air-conditioner
• Timber flooring in bedrooms and living room
• Tiled flooring in kitchen, bathroom and internal laundry
• Security bars on all windows and blinds in bedrooms
• Wide drive-way to a double enclosed roller carport
• Permalum cladding house with a rectangular level block of 535 sqm (Approx.) land
• Fairvale High School: 500m
• Canley Vale Public School: 3 minutes
• Fairfield West Corner shop & 7-Eleven: 250m
• Fairfield Heights Woolworths shop: 1.3km
• Canley Vale CBD & Station: 2.5km
• Cabra-Vale Digger Club & Cabramatta CBD: 3km
• Fairfield West Public and Westfield Sports: 3 minutes
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|