The ideal home for first home buyers to get their foot in the door or young families looking to upsize in a family-friendly pocket, this well-maintained level entry brick veneer home is not to be missed. With polished timber floors throughout and offering an expansive living and dining area, this 3 bedroom home offers plenty of entertainment options.
Location screams for itself! Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property also ticks the box with easy access to local amenities, public transportation and schools. Positioned in a tightly held pocket of Canley Heights, this property is sure to impress!
• 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Separate living and dining areas
• Updated kitchen with quality appliances and ample cupboard spaces
• Flawless residence comprises of an open backyard and fully covered alfresco for the perfect family gathering
• Framed by lush well manicured gardens on a generous land size with granny flat potential (S.T.C.A)
• Plenty of car spaces with a carport and single lock-up garage
• External laundry, split-system air-cons, solar panels and electric side gates
• Vendors have committed elsewhere and will listen to reasonable offers!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|