Deceivingly spacious and full of potential this fantastic brick veneer residence is the perfect home to accommodate young families or first home buyers wanting a low maintenance and contemporary lifestyle. Beautifully appointed on an expansive dual level layout it provides buyers with impressively spacious interiors, modern finishes and a comfortable rear yard for outdoor entertaining. Well positioned in a peaceful and super convenient locale and within walking distance to Fairfield Heights CBD and Fairfield Heights Public School, this well maintained entry level residence would also be an ideal investment choice offering long term quality tenants as well as strong rental returns and future growth. Comfortable, cosy and full of character this wonderful abode would provide the perfect foundation to start a family or even retire – simply move right in and enjoy the easy going lifestyle it has on offer! First home buyers will appreciate the opportunity to take advantage of stamp duty exemptions – inspection is a must as this property will not disappoint!
• Three (3) well proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Potential 4th bedroom conversion
• Free flowing interiors offering a flexible and functional layout
• Oversized living area and separate dining
• Modern kitchen with stone bench top and stainless steel appliances
• Additional kitchen storage cabinets
• Modern main bathroom with bathtub
• Internal laundry with additional toilet
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• 5 x split system air-conditioning
• Sought after location within walking distance to all essential amenities!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$488 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|