Boasting a fresh presentation filled with natural light, this lovely brand new constructed four-bedroom family residence offers a comfortable lifestyle for immediate living. Well-appointed indoor and outdoor living, low maintenance throughout and not a cent to spend.
Accommodation comprises four (4) generous bedrooms, including built-ins and natural light flowing through along with a ducted air-conditioning system. Outdoors includes a low maintenance backyard and ample space for entertaining indoors & outdoors all year round.
Well positioned and within walking distances to Thomas Hassall Anglican College and Middleton Grange Public School, this amazing residence is also moments away from all essential amenities including Carnes Hill Shopping Centre and Landmark shopping complex in Len Waters Estate.
• Four (4) bedrooms with built in and walk in robes
• Open living and dining areas with an upstairs rumpus area
• Modern kitchen with splash backs including stainless steel appliances
• Two & a half (2.5) bathrooms including an en-suite for the main and powder room
• Walking distances to Middleton Grange Public School & Thomas Hassall Anglican College and nearby Childcare Centre
• Covered rear entertainment area
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Land size: 250sqm (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
7 Southern Cross Avenue, Middleton Grange,
New South Wales, 2171