Nestled on a whisper quiet and leafy street, the size and functionality of this home will exceed your expectations. Across the top level is a flowing layout with three (3) spacious bedrooms with all built-in wardrobe for the growing family to enjoy. Well-appointed indoor and outdoor living, low maintenance throughout and not a cent to spend – it is the ideal entry level home for first home buyers and investors seeking great returns. Well positioned and within walking distances to Thomas Hassal Anglican College and Middleton Grange Public School, along with private access to the local tennis court and swimming pool for the whole family to enjoy during the summer.
The property features the following;
• Three (3) bright bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Modern kitchen with splash backs including stainless steel appliances
• Quality modern bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious alfresco with peaceful backyard retreat and garden shed
• Double lock up garage
• Private access to tennis court and swimming pool
• Ducted air-condition
• Land size: 301sqm (approx.)
• Strata: $120 per quarter
• Council: $360 per quarter
• Potential Rent: $520 per week
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?