Presented beautifully and set in a prized position overlooking neighbouring rooftops and a mesmerising sunset, this newly renovated residence is set on a quiet corner block of approximately 589sqm with an elevated position of uninterrupted parkland views, established gardens and ample street appeal. This perfect family home has so much on offer, providing generous proportions throughout, sun-drenched interiors and a functional open plan layout that flows out to a low maintenance paved garden ideal for endless family entertainment. Strategically placed in a peaceful and tranquil locale and only moments to multiple parks, local schools and public transport this wonderful residence offers the quintessential family friendly lifestyle. Nothing to spend and ready to occupy, first home buyers and young families will appreciate the calm and relaxing ambience from the comfort of their very own veranda. No time must be wasted – take advantage of any Government Grants and Stamp Duty Exemptions on offer. Definitely a home to include in your watch list – book your appointment and inspect today!
Definitely a home to include in your watch list – book your appointment and inspect today!
• Elevated brick veneer residence
• Three (3) bedrooms with built-in to main
• Modern gallery style kitchen with 40mm stone bench top and island
• Modern bathroom with separate toilet
• Open plan layout combing lounge and dining
• Freshly painted with laminated timber floors
• Double lock up garage with laundry and additional toilet
• Basement storage area – ideal for tradesmen
• Comfortable front veranda with stunning parkland views
• Land size: 589sqm ( approximate )
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|