Sales & Marketing Administrator/Receptionist
- Leading Cabramatta/Canley Heights office with career path potential
- Friendly and enjoyable working environment
- Full time employment only
An opportunity exists to join a leading real estate franchise group as a Sales & Marketing Administrator/Receptionist with the Raine & Horne Cabramatta/Canley Heights office. Working within a friendly and dynamic team you will be kept busy in this fast paced office in Canley Heights. If you are truly passionate about people, customer and client service and thoroughly enjoy contributing to and working with a team, then this job is perfect for you! We are currently seeking applications for a Real Estate support role to provide valuable administrative assistance to our sales team in Cabramatta & Canley Heights.
You will be the first point of contact there you will have fantastic personal and professional presentation, excellent people skills and a pleasant telephone manner. Your role will mainly involve supporting the sales team with daily operation and sales functions of the business including; preparing appraisals and listing presentations, property submissions and reports, coordinating sales and marketing materials, database management, general sales related administration tasks and ad hoc projects.
To be successful for this important position you must be computer literate with accurate keyboard skills, possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably have some experience in digital marketing and social media. You are required to have a sense of urgency, initiative along with excellent communication skills. A minimum of 12-18 months of administration experience is preferred, ideally from within the Real Estate Industry, but this is not essential as full training and support will be provided. You will be required to gain a Certificate of Registration for Real Estate but not immediately.
What we are looking for:
A minimum of 12 months of administrative support/client service or receptionist role.
- Previous experience in the Real Estate Industry is preferable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and work proactively.
- Able to work in a team environment and a team player.
- Positive attitude and work ethics.
- Desire to learn and grow with the business.
- English speaking – ability to speak Vietnamese or Chinese will be highly regarded.
If you are looking to align yourself with a successful, forward thinking company, please email your CV to [email protected] All applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent