Fabulous Pole Home Amongst the Rainforest in beautiful Far North Queensland
Fully air-conditioned with polished timber floors this home features 2 large bedrooms, large kitchen, and wide veranda taking in views of the Bellenden Ker Mountain range. One of the most stunning locations in North Queensland.
With a permanent running creek flowing a short distance from the house, an established fruit orchard and gardens, this 3 acre property provides a perfect background for abundant wildlife such as Cassowaries and Ulysses Butterflies, with no shortage of water.
This home is minutes to the town of Babinda, a short drive to Innisfail and an hour to Cairns. This is your opportunity to escape the rat- race for a lifestyle change, with internet and mobile reception allowing you to work from home or simply retire to your own piece of heaven.
Additional features of this property include:
• Ideal small acreage block set on 3 acres with World Heritage listed rainforest surrounding
• 4000 litre Gravity fed water tank
• 22,000 litre Gravity fed backup tank
• 4 bay shed with power, water, and large vehicle/work concrete slab
• Attached to the 4 bay shed is an old concrete block dwelling (previous living quarters) – currently used in part as a workshop (could be restored)
• Separate 8m x 8m shed
• Ample Undercover parking
• Established gardens
• No through road meaning local traffic only
• Orchard – lemon, lime, mango, lychee, fig, bananas, avocado, passionfruit, orange and star apple
• Machinery and Equipment included in sale.
For further information and to arrange an inspection, contact Exclusive Agency Raine & Horne Innisfail.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?