Neat as a pin and move in ready with plenty of scope to extend or renovate at a later date, perfectly positioned on a 787m2 block.
Easy living floorplan and low maintenance, which means more time with the family poolside – central in a generous fully fenced backyard.
Located in an enviable and highly sought after position, you are within a very short stroll to the highly coveted Kenmore South Primary School and the Bus Stop is just a mere 350mtrs. At your doorstep and within minutes are Kenmore Village & Kenmore Plaza, restaurants, coffee shops and a vast array of local amenities.
The home is air-conditioned in all bedrooms, but realistically, with the amazing afternoon breezes circulating throughout – the need is minimal and if you were after more living space, the oversized fourth bedroom at the front of the home could easily be converted into a retreat/rumpus – opportunities are really endless with this property.
What this home brings: -
• 4 Bedrooms – all air-conditioned
• 2 Bedrooms with built in robes
• Master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Light and airy kitchen with granite island benchtop and direct view of the pool and yard
• Large fully fenced in-ground pool with new coping & valid/current Pool Certificate
• Lounge room
• Separate Dining
• Main bathroom
• Garden Shed
• Restored Roof still under warranty.
The Location: – Enviable!
• School catchment – Kenmore South State Primary School and Kenmore State High School.
• An abundance of Private Schools close by: – OLR, Ambrose Treacy, Brigidine and St Peters are amongst them.
• Public Transport Bus system – with express in peak times to Indooroopilly and the CBD
• Kenmore Village Shopping Centre (Coles and retail outlets)
• Kenmore Plaza (Woolworths, Aldi and retail outlets)
• Medical Centres and Practitioners
• Gyms/Palate Studios
• Coffee Shops and Restaurants
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||199|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|