Situated quietly at the rear of a solid brick complex, this spacious apartment is spread over two levels and has been meticulously renovated by its current owners to become the stylish modern abode it is today. From lights, to curtains, paint, flooring, the kitchen and bathroom, the entire property has been completely reimagined to ensure our new owners get to enjoy an almost as new property.
No expense has been spared with features that you won’t find in other apartments available for sale in the area including a massive modern kitchen with stone bench tops, space for a large fridge and ample storage space. The bathroom is also a real feature here offering a large shower, luxurious claw foot bath and even a heated towel rail.
The living area is bright and spacious and is adjoined by a long balcony offering the perfect place to entertain. The master bedroom is also particularly generous with room for a study desk or dresser, offering a large built in robe and along with the second bedroom has access to another long balcony. The lock up garage offers direct access to the stair well and this apartment also has its own lock up store room.
This small complex of only 11 apartments has a wonderful feel with a central pool and covered BBQ area offering a great space to entertain or relax on those warm summer days. This super convenient location is only a few minutes walk from some great local cafes and corner stores as well as a number of regular bus stops. The Toowong village and all of the great amenities it offers is also only 1km away.
For those buyers looking for something truly spacious and unique, this is the property that needs to be at the top of your list to inspect. Make sure you get along to the next open home!
- Fully renovated throughout with new flooring, lighting, curtains, paint, kitchen, bathroom and more
- Spacious 2 level floor plan
- Quiet back of the complex position in a solid brick building
- Huge new kitchen with stone bench tops, moderns appliances and lots of storage
- Stunning bathroom with separate shower, claw foot bath and heated towel rail.
- Air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom
- Light and bright living room with windows on both sides
- Lock up garage with direct access to stair well + Separate lock up storage room.
- Internal laundry
- Building features a sparkling in ground pool and covered BBQ area.
- Great location only a few minutes walk to a number of great local cafes, corner stores and bus stops. Only 1km from the Toowong Village and all the shopping and dining options it offers.
Body Corporate Fees: TBC
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,663.84 per annum approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|