No expense has been spared to create this brilliant, contemporary residence of substantial proportions and thoughtful design in one of Chapel Hill’s most sought-after streets. From the moment you enter, quality finishes and fittings are evident throughout.
Family festivities and entertaining will be so easy with generous living spaces flowing out to a large tiled balcony overlooking the 15 metre pool and on to a gorgeous Mount Coot-tha vista.
The superbly designed kitchen is equipped with quality European appliances and finished with 2-pac and Kashmir white granite bench tops.
The property enjoys an elevated easterly aspect and is within easy walking distance to Chapel Hill State Primary School, City and private school busses, local shopping centre and Mt Coot-tha bush walking tracks.
• Designed and built by renowned builders Knowlman McDonald McMillan
• 4 spacious bedrooms plus 5th or home office spread over 2 levels
• 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms including ensuite to master and guests bedroom
• 15 metre x 2.4 metre deep lap pool with heat resistant pavers built on suspended slab
• Downstairs man cave or hobby area offers further opportunity for development
• Extra wide garage with 3 metre ceiling , massive adjacent workshop plus 3rd garage
• 8 camera hard wired security system, keypad security lock , security screens
• 934 sqm block with manicured gardens and lawns and automated irrigation system
• Instantaneous Gas hot water, gas cooktop and points for indoor heater and outdoor BBQ
BCC Rates: $602.62 per quarter
There is nothing comparable in Chapel Hill to this superb residence. We invite you to contact us to arrange your private viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|