Raine & Horne Kingaroy is a full service real estate agency for expertise and a commitment to excellence. We are also proud to be part of the Raine & Horne network, which boasts hundreds of offices across Australia and the globe.
We believe that the process of renting your property should be as comfortable, smooth and successful as possible. Our aim is to work with you to maximise the returns, growth and yields you generate from your investment property, and minimise the costs to you.
When required we will provide the maximum exposure for your property through a targeted marketing campaign. By showcasing your property through a variety of media we will encourage maximum interest in your property, resulting in the best result for you.
By teaming with Raine & Horne Kingaroy, you’re partnering with an experienced agent who can help you achieve your real estate dreams.
What do I get for my fees?
Having a property manager is almost like having a personal assistant to manage all aspects of a rental property on your behalf. When viewed in this way, your investment of a few dollars a week doesn’t seem like a very big commitment.
Your Raine & Horne property manager will screen and interview tenants for you, collect the rent, organise repairs and deal with any issues that may arise, among other duties. In fact, the following is a comprehensive list of the tasks your property manager will perform on your behalf:
- Interview and screen potential tenants
- Advertise the property in the media if required
- Report to the owner on all progress and applications recommended and not recommended for the property
- Lease the property to suitable tenants under the owner’s instructions
- Prepare all lease agreements
- Lodge and account for security bonds
- Appraise the rental value of the property
- Conduct rent reviews and rent increases
- Arrange repairs by tradespersons as required
- Pay accounts including council and water rates, maintenance, gardening, and insurance
- Control all correspondence for the property
- Keep the owner up-to-date on all matters concerning the property, including rent reviews and insurance, and recommending initial repairs or maintenance prior to the letting of the property
- Renew lease agreements under the owner’s authority
- Exercise the owner’s rights to issue all notices
- Return bond money on termination of the lease and account to the tenants and owners for this money
- Prepare monthly statements of account for all income and outgoings for the property
- Select tenants and sign lease agreements on the owner’s behalf
- Re-let the property at the end of each tenancy in accordance with the owner’s instructions
- Conduct random drive-by inspections to ensure the external façade of the property is well maintained and tidy
- Carry out regular inspections as required
- Prepare final year summary to maximise your legal tax entitlements
- Your real estate investment and its potential for capital growth and healthy rental yields depend very much on good property management.
Remember – your fee is also fully tax deductible
We offer competitive commission rates as well as the first 2 months free of rent commission.
Please contact us to discuss our fees on (07) 4162 2144.