Located approximately 40 minutes from Bathurst in the picturesque area of Turondale, we are proud to present the delightful “Condor” to the market. Set on 89 acres with a charming off-the-grid home, great shedding and a calm country ambience, this appealing property would make an ideal weekender or a potential home. Offering much more than meets the eye, an inspection is a must. Call today!
Features include but are not limited to:
• Open concept kitchen, meals and family area
• Kitchen with gas and wood cooking, walk-in pantry and breakfast-bar
• Three spacious bedrooms (built-in robe to the master)
• Functional family bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity combined
• Slow combustion wood fireplace and ceiling fans
• Undercover deck entertaining area with soaring views
• Verandah entertaining wrapping two sides of the home
• Lock-up machinery/vehicle shed with workshop and a massive hayshed
• Plenty of water with 3 dams and a 100,000-litre water tank
• Solar panels and a battery shed with back-up generator
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?