Sitting high and mighty atop the spectacular Mackellar Ranges is “Toppacawongla”. Just under 100 tranquil and private acres with views of the Border Ranges National Parks and Mount Warning that truly do need to be seen to be appreciated.
The property has two separate homes – both of which are ideally positioned to take full advantage of the 200-degree outlook throughout the valley and the mountains beyond.
The main home is undoubtedly second to none in its ideal family friendly design and placement.
Main Homestead Features:
• Oversized master wing which includes ensuite with spa bath, walk-in wardrobe plus additional parents retreat loungeroom/study/nursery or optional 5th bedroom
• Brand new internal and external paint
• Another 3 large bedrooms, 2 of which also have walk-in wardrobes whilst the 3rd has built-ins
• Large 3-way family bathroom
• Enormous central kitchen with 900mm free standing oven with gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sink, and 4 metre island bench including breakfast bar
• Multiple living & dining spaces
• Large north-east facing verandah
• Extensive storage throughout the house
• Air conditioning in the master bedroom with 2 more throughout the house
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Hybrid flooring and brand-new carpet in the bedrooms
• 2 Aquaplate water tanks
• Gas hot water
The second home would make the ideal rental or would be perfect for hosting family, guests, or a boutique Air B&B.
Second Home Features:
• 4 substantial bedrooms
• Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop
• Open plan living area
• Brand new carpet in the bedrooms
• Bathroom with internal toilet as well as an extra external toilet
• Combustion wood heater
• 2 x air conditioners
• High ceilings
• Double carport
• 2 x water tanks
• Large wrap around patio along two sides of the home – taking full advantage of the East and North-facing views
Other Notable Property Features:
• Double lock up garage with power and attached 2 car carport (Approximately 6m x 12m in total)
• Approximately 7 dams on the property – some of which are spring fed
• Extensive walking tracks
“Toppacawongla” is certainly a wonderful lifestyle opportunity with the ability to create beautiful flowering gardens and plentiful vegetable gardens – adding to the few established fruit/nut trees.
Various walking/driving tracks lead all over the property, showcasing how much potential awaits the very lucky person/people who will have the unique opportunity to own a place of this magnitude.
Although the peace, quiet and privacy will create the feeling of being in your own lovely oasis, Kyogle is only 15 minutes away and Lismore only a 45 minute drive. The Gold Coast airport is less than 1.5 hours away.
Homes with the features that this one has do not come along very often, so call exclusive listing agent Aiden Chalker today on 0429 141 789 to secure a time to come and take in the luxury for yourself.
RAINE & HORNE KYOGLE – Your local agent.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||70 %|