Property ID: 20612638
If you’ve ever dreamt of living in the country with the luxury of working from home, in a work space that can only be described as inspirational, we have something very special to show you.
The architectural brief was to create a state of the art functional work space & what was produced was completely outside of the box.
Set on 7 acres of lush farmland in the highly desirable location of Wildes meadow, this home has been beautifully maintained in preparation for welcoming its new owners.
Tastefully designed with a modern Scandinavian feel this home is sure to delight all the senses.
The home features:
- 4 generous bedrooms, master with opulent en suite & French doors leading to a private garden.
- European appliances compliment the modern open plan kitchen overlooking the lounge area with fire place & floor to ceiling windows drawing the outside in.
- French doors invite you to the north facing terrace, ideal for entertaining family & friends.
- Hardwood timber floors, ducted central heating & cooling, a mud room, large laundry & 2 1/2 car garage with internal access.
- A free standing multi-purpose room complete with kitchenette & fire & large established trees envelope the property creating a sense of privacy.
- The wow factor – A contemporary work space to inspire all your creative senses “The Black Box” – with high performance tilt doors, floor to ceiling black tinted glass reflective of the sky & country landscape the building houses a serene work space complete with kitchen & full bathroom which could just as easily be utilized as a state of the art separate accommodation.
If you’re looking to escape the hustle & bustle of city life & have the pleasure & flexibility of working from home or are looking for a property offering amazing separate accommodation facilities, we welcome you to inspect. Lily View
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||3|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|