Property ID: 20649888
As the unofficial horse capital of Queensland, equine properties for sale in the Scenic Rim are not uncommon – however few have a homestead and facilities that can compare to that at 38 River Road.
Designed with the needs of horses in mind, the transformation of this property in the last five years is a testament to the owners’ commitment to provide a safe, healthy environment that supports thriving, high performing horses. All fencing has been replaced within the last four years and any existing infrastructure has been maintained to the high standard.
Custom built only three years ago, the five – bedroom main homestead encapsulates the style of a quintessential Queenslander with the characteristic verandahs, gabled roof and stately lines. Modern inclusions of ducted air conditioning, a butler’s pantry, Caesarstone benchtops, generous sized living areas and quality appliances add a level of luxury to a rural lifestyle. View the floor plan and photos to help complete the picture. If additional accommodation is required, there is a three – bedroom cottage, a self – contained studio and a worker’s donga, all air conditioned.
Horse facilities include:
- 600m2 stable block with 20 concrete, tilt – slab boxes, wash bay, tie ups and a 6kW solar panel system on the roof
- Open – front stable complex with 15 boxes, each with an 8m x 3m yard
- 6 newly built stables – all 4m x 4m with grassy day yards and Equimesh fencing
- 6 horse walker
- Covered, rubber – lined round yard
- 17.5m x 11m all steel machinery/hay shed with open front and road base floor with 10kW solar panel unit on roof
- 14m x 10m (approx.) shed with power and concrete floor, currently used as feed room, workshop, and vehicle parking. Attached covered vet area (approx 4.5m x 10m) with concrete floor and mare & foal crush
- 10 larger spelling paddocks (4 – 8 acres each)
- 7 foaling yards (1 with a stable used for rehabilitation), 6 with shelters and Equimesh wire
- 13 spelling yards (some with laneways)
- Electric fencing and waterers to all paddocks and yards
Water security is a real benefit on this property, with two bores and a seasonal creek more than adequately meeting stock and irrigation needs.
Less than 6km from Beaudesert Race Club, the location and facilities available here will surely maximise the success of your business and that of your clients’ equine investments. Contact Danny Bukowski to arrange a private inspection.
|Land Area||23.77 hectares|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$278 p.w.|