Property ID: 19103459
Capturing sweeping views across the Canungra valley, there is no better place to drink in the sunset than from the balcony of this superbly renovated and exceptionally spacious home.
Taking in 55 acres, the property has significant areas of level, useable land fenced for both horses and cattle. Behind the home and extending to the back boundary is beautiful native bushland with a number of bike and walking tracks to explore.
The functional, dual level floorplan makes the home adaptable for a growing family or perhaps even an Air B n B – after all, with Canungra Vineyard just one kilometre down the road, who wouldn’t want to stay here? Upstairs you will find the main living area, kitchen and parents’ retreat with two sets of handsomely crafted timber doors leading into both the master and the second bedroom. Downstairs contains three bedrooms, a bathroom, laundry (with a second toilet) and a second kitchen, complete with stone bench tops, dishwasher and induction cooktop. The expansive covered entertaining area provides even more living space to the lower level. Ducted air conditioning upstairs and 4 reverse cycle units downstairs maintain a comfortable temperature, no matter which room you’re in.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens characterised by water features, a pond and an arbour connecting the house and a covered sitting area
- 5 Kw solar panel system
- Machinery shed (20m x 9m) with concrete floor, workshop space, 3 phase power, toilet and shower
- 2 bay garage / shed with concrete floor and storage
- Single bedroom, caretaker’s cottage with kitchenette
- Fenced into 8 paddocks – 2 with shelters/stable, all with water connected
- Portable panel, steel yards with loading ramp (included in sale)
- Solar powered, electric front gates and bitumen driveway right to the house
- Over 300m frontage to Canungra Creek with a magnificent big water hole
- Water is pumped from the creek to two (2 500 gallon) tanks and water is gravity fed back to the shed and paddocks and pressurised to taps around the gardens.
If it’s a lifestyle change you are after, but don’t want to venture too far from the bright lights of the Gold Coast, put this one on the top of your property shortlist to inspect – it will both surprise and impress you.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||1|