Hill View is located in the beautiful Bowman River Valley, 20km North-West of Gloucester. It enjoys a 2km frontage to the Bowman River with excellent access up and down the river. There’s a relaxing and breathtaking river walk that starts at your back door. The topography of the 123ha (304ac) is very interesting and varies from river flats to ridges and hills. Access around the farm is excellent and there’s some fabulous camping and picnic spots along the river.
This property has been given a complete makeover and the results are very impressive. The owners have not skimped in any area and what they have delivered is a pasture-improved property with excellent infrastructure and an attractive, well-appointed country residence. The home is nestled in a quiet location on the banks of the river – you literally walk out the back door and you are at a picnic spot and swimming hole on the river. The home has been beautifully renovated and completely updated, with many features including:
• 4 bedrooms all with built-ins
• The large master bedroom has a WIR and stylish and generous ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Combined lounge/dining with slow combustion wood fire and split system air-conditioning
• Beautiful new kitchen with built-in display/wall cabinets
• Office and sewing room at the western end of the house
• Stunning Alfresco with built-in fireplace, TV and BBQ bar
• Landscaped gardens
• Designer chicken coop!
All aspects of this farm have received thoughtful, planned attention from the owners:
• 13.5 ha of flats sown down to rye
• The majority of the property is cleared grazing land
• The grazing land has had a recent application of Calciprill and Chook Poo
• 5.5 km of new steel fencing and gates
• The farm is well organised and divided into 9 main paddocks making it very easy to work
• Stock yards and crush near the house with excellent access from the road
• Holding paddock next to the yards and the ability to draft and move cattle out from the yards in several directions
• Stunning river walk with picnic spots and swimming holes
• Excellent water storage at house/sheds/yards with the option of river water. Stored river water is piped into the cattle yards
• A Lorenz solar pump on the river pushes water to 2×22,500 litre tanks on the top of the ridge. From here it is reticulated to 12 troughs all over the farm
• Large machinery shed with concrete floor
• Single bay enclosed shed
• Enclosed lock-up 3-bay shed near the house with remote control roller doors
The property has trails into the hills which will appeal to horse riders and motor bikers. Bowman State Forest is 7km away and offers large areas for the hunting enthusiast. The south-east boundary joins Copeland Tops State Conservation Area which has thousands of acres of bush and rainforest to explore.
‘Hill View’ is an easy 20 minutes’ drive from Gloucester via tar-sealed road. It offers the ultimate rural lifestyle, right on the river, in a small and welcoming local community. All the work has been done and this quality farm is ready for your enjoyment.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|