• Situated in an absolute prime location in a high rainfall area with good undulation and strong soils.
• Large blue gum plantation: 30 hectares owned, and the remaining 213.3 hectares leased at $58,000 +GST per annum with 13 years left to run on lease.
• Remainder of the property is of pasture, natural bush, and regrowth.
• Good cattle yards.
• Plentiful good-quality water for stock.
• Shearing shed that could be used with a little work.
• Older war service home is in need of some love – currently tenanted.
• Perfect “land bank” property at a reasonable price until the trees are harvested.
• 22km to Mount Barker, 38km to Denmark, 58km to Albany.
• Shire of Plantagenet Council Rates approximately $7,300.00 per annum
For more information, or to arrange a private inspection, please contact John Hetherington 0429 311 140
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?