Property ID: 19578632
This tranquil 5.5 acre rural retreat truly has the “wow factor”. From the moment you arrive through the gate, the soothing sound of birdsong and the gentle breeze wafting through the trees brings a feeling of peace, calm and serenity. Superb views of nearby Mount Warning are on offer from several vantage points inside and out, including the verandas and the 20m lap pool. This property is surely the perfect acreage oasis.
Whether you wish to accommodate a large or extended family, you’re an artist/creative or you run a home-based business, this multi-faceted property offers plenty of room for everyone. You have the choice of the inviting, well-appointed main residence, a gorgeous studio/cottage plus roomy additional guest accommodation/ office /workspace.
The magnificent main residence includes:
• Three sizeable bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and French doors to veranda
• Private sitting/TV room, ideal for hobbies or exercise equipment
• Study adjacent to the home’s entrance
• Expansive open plan living and dining area with high ceilings and combustion
• New designer kitchen featuring granite benchtops, Miele oven and dishwasher, Ilve
cooktop, soft-close drawers and large walk-in pantry
• Feature claw foot bath in main bathroom
• Gleaming polished Hoop Pine flooring throughout
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• 5Kw solar panels
• Dozens of extra features for you to discover on inspection
The pretty, heritage style, self-contained studio/cottage has recently been renovated, including a new bathroom, kitchen, carpets and air conditioning. It even has its own front veranda for you to relax on.
A picturesque permanent stream runs through the property and is home to platypus and crayfish. There are substantial established gardens, a wide range of advanced citrus trees, blueberry and mulberry bushes, a children’s playground, sandpit and tree swing, plus your own 5-hole golf course. You also have a large double garage with storage and an additional tool shed on a concrete slab.
All this is accessed via bitumen road and is just 3 minutes to the village of Uki, 10 minutes to the heart of Murwillumbah, 40 minutes to Byron Bay and only 35 minutes to the sands of Cabarita Beach. For national and international connections, the Gold Coast Airport is a convenient 40 minute drive.
With so much to offer, this substantial acreage property is the complete package for those seeking a peaceful rural retreat with plenty of space for everyone. We urge you to inspect, to take in everything this expansive property provides, as you experience the “wow factor” for yourself and discover what makes this beautiful place truly special.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|