Myola Café and Garden Centre is in the heart of the Wheatbelt, offering an established business since 2016, a homestead and rural land.
The property is Freehold and presents a multi-facet income, consisting an annual lease of 60.73 hectares (150 acres), a café & garden centre, a four bedroom homestead and an opportunity to further develop the property.
The charming café has no restrictions on patron numbers and offers clientele a range of homemade cakes, desserts, roasts and an array of hot and cold beverages. Myola is a well-established business and attracts a wide range of patrons, including locals, travellers, coach visitors and caters for local sporting groups.
The garden centre hosts a selection of indoor and outdoor plants, offering a relaxing experience while soaking up the country air and providing a sense of freedom and wellbeing. There is plenty of room for all the whole family to enjoy the serenity presenting an insight of what country life has to offer.
If that doesn’t wet your appetite, well … the property is complemented with a beautiful refurbished 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. It is extremely well presented and boasts exquisite views of the surrounding topography.
At the end of the day simply kick back on the commanding verandah and reflect on life for a while. This lovely property has something to offer for all the family.
• 64.72 hectares
• Multiple paddocks
• Machinery shed
• Commercial grade cooktops
• Commercial extraction system rangehood
• No restrictions on patron numbers
• Stainless steel preparation tables and sink unit
• Near new upright commercial refrigerator
• Near new upright commercial freezer
• Coffee machine
• Instant gas hot water (bottled gas)
• Concreted disability parking
• Solar panels
• Ample parking
• Uni-sex toilet with disability access
• Four bedrooms, brick & tile
• Master bedroom & bedroom 2, carpeted
• Bedrooms 3 & 4, wooden flooring
• Bedroom 2, reverse cycle split system
• Main bathroom, neutral colours
• Open plan kitchen leading through to dining room
• Double door access through to living room & sitting room
• Combination of hardwood and tiled flooring throughout main living areas
• Gas hot water system (bottled gas)
• Office space
• Front verandah with peaceful views
• Paved alfresco
All enquiries please contact Gerald Wetherall on 0409 689 625.