- Adjoining Goulburn River National Park with Easy Access.
- Fronting the Goulburn River
- Easy to get around
- Perfect 50/50 mix of Bushland & Cleared Grasslands
- Scenic Outlook
- 4WD access
- Designated Legal & Formed Access
- Established tracks
- Seclusion & Privacy
- Plenty of Firewood
- Perfect for recreation, fishing, camping, hunting, water activities, motorbikes, 4WD, adventure and just enjoying the outdoors.
- 20min(30km) to Merriwa Town
- Newcastle & the Central Coast being within 3 hours drive just over 4 hours to Sydney
Make this Your Own Rural Retreat and Weekend Getaway.
The property is 117 acres of mixed terrain countryside benefiting from the well watered Goulburn River which offers opportunities for fishing & water activities.
The landscapes are flat, gentle, moderate & steeper sloping lands with the perfect mix of cleared grasslands & bushland along with suitable cleared areas down by the river which provide idyllic and suitable camp & shed sites.
The landscape also provides some scenic views & rocky outcrops.
There is no building entitlement on this lot. It is suitable for Farm buildings & rural sheds.
This hobby farm represents an Easy & Affordable Opportunity for You and your Family to Buy that Freehold Acreage you have always dreamed of.
A Farm for You & Your Family to enjoy NOW & for years to come, whether it be as an investment, superannuation opportunity or just a weekend getaway for you to escape busy life & simply enjoy yourself.
Lots are suitable for Farm Buildings & Rural sheds.
Price is NOT NEGOTIABLE
Contact NOW for an INFORMATION PACK and to Book Your Inspection for Your Chance to BUY Today.
INSPECTIONS ARE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT & ARE NORMALLY CARRIED OUT ON WEEKENDS.