10 Hill Street, Bundanoon, NSW 2578
Sold for $1,425,000 (Oct 16, 2023)
Blessed By Natures Paint Brush, Your Dream Country Home Is Now A Reality.
You know a property is special by the way an agent connects with it in much the same way a buyer would when seeing it for the very first time.
That's the honest sentiment at Fairway, Bundanoon. A superbly located special property which exudes character & presence from the moment you discover it…
Wonderfully located in a sought after & respected village on ¾ of an acre (3,292sqm) of easy to maintain manicured grounds this beautiful double brick home has been renovated & landscaped to reflect a modern sense of style & comfort.
There's central heating ducted through floors, special bullnose featured windows all town services & the floorplan is designed thoughtfully to make the home a sanctuary for relaxed living.
Elements of the home include;
- Beautiful modern kitchen with classic farmhouse style oven, dishwasher, farmhouse sink, induction cooktop, ample storage space, pendant lights & island bench seating.
- Sunroom & dining room off kitchen & opening out to the deck.
- Main living room with closed in fireplace (chimney still intact) original cornices, bullnose window & deck access.
- Three bedrooms, smaller one currently being used as a study. Built in robes to the larger two, bull nose window to Master.
- Main bathroom with shower, tub & vanity. Separate toilet.
- Linen cupboard in hallway.
- Exterior laundry off deck.
- Ducted gas heating via floor vents.
- Hardwood & tiled floors.
- Solar panels, town water, gas & sewer.
- Double brick build with tiled roof.
- Established raised vegetable gardens, fully landscaped & manicured gardens.
- Rainwater tank to catch rain offset. Irrigation system in place running on town water & able to be switched to tank.
- Set on a serene 3,292sqm block.
For more information call Alexander Kolovos on 0419 555 035 & George Kolovos on 0418 232 816
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L24120796
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:3292 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$662.5 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|