1264 NOWRA ROAD, Fitzroy Falls, NSW 2577
Your Classic Beachcomber in the Mist
Introducing 1264 Nowra Road Fitzroy Falls, your dream Beachcomber home nestled in the heart of nature.
Designed by architect Nino Sydney, around 200 Beachcombers with their abstract Bauhaus attitude were built in Sydney from 1961 to 1970 & others are sprinkled around New South Wales, the ACT & Victoria.
This classic Beachcomber sits lightly on the land & has evolved over the years into a stunning two-story home, boasting three spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, two living areas & a brand new studio room perfect for your home office or creative space.
Located just a stone's throw away from the Fitzroy Falls reservoir, this property offers easy access to some of the most beautiful bush trails in the area. With a serene & peaceful environment, this home is perfect for anyone looking for a tranquil escape from the hustle & bustle of city life.
- Two lovely living areas with polished pine floors
- Main lounge room with a cosy slow combustion fireplace
- Spacious galley kitchen with charming timber benchtops, gas & electric cooking & rangehood
- Attractive open dining room directly off the kitchen
- Sunny north facing master bedroom open onto the new merbau balcony
- Sensational ensuite bathroom off the master with enormous shower & clawfoot bath
- Superb & sunny 2nd bedroom also accesses the new upstairs balcony
- 3rd bedroom adjacent to the 2nd bathroom with a separate toilet
- Brand new & spacious studio with separate entrance
- A handy 3rd bathroom downstairs off the functional laundry which accesses the back yard
- Both living areas flow onto to the enormous 12 x 6 open timber deck, perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying a cup of coffee while taking in the breath taking views of the surrounding bushland
- There is also a raised alfresco deck at the rear
- Plenty of off street parking space plus a single covered carport
- Enter via the attractive panelled double gates, perfect for privacy & child & animal safety
- Beautiful lush gardens surround the home at both the front & the rear yard
- Just an 8 minute drive to the charming village of Burrawang, 15 minutes to Moss Vale, 20 minutes from Bowral & 15 minutes to Kangaroo Valley
- Lovely, good spirited local community
- Easy walk to the Fitzroy Falls lookout, a plethora of nature trails in the adjoining national park, local Grand Pa's Shed store & the beautiful lake & sailing club Fitzroy Falls is a wonderful country hamlet in the Southern Highlands & is ideally situated between Bowral, Robertson, Kangaroo Valley & the Coast & is just 90 minutes from Sydney Airport & Canberra. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own your own piece of paradise at an affordable price. Contact Frank Barker today on 0456 555 422 or [email protected] to arrange a viewing of this stunning property or come to one of our scheduled open homes
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L417607
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:809 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.