Two bedroom brick unit located just a short drive away from Harristown State School and local convenient store and there is a park just around the corner!
• Two good sized bedrooms on offer with the main bedroom having a built in wardrobe.
• Open planned kitchen that contains electric cooking facilities.
• Plenty of storage space with a large built in linen cupboard positioned in the lounge room as well as a large cupboard in the laundry.
• An attached garage with internal access.
• A large private fenced courtyard for those quiet evenings of entertaining.
All of this and so much more! What a fantastic property, go ahead and spoil yourself, this one is definitely worth it!
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS – A LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE EMAILED ONCE THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||147|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|