This lovely and solid brick home has been lovingly updated throughout and offers spacious living areas for the growing family. Freshly painted, as well as two new stylish bathrooms and a fresh new kitchen with impressive 40ml stone benchtops, gas cooking and loads of storage, and loads more recently updated features, this home is on a level 652m2 block. No expense has been spared with quality finishes in abundance throughout, although leaving bits and pieces of the original charm adding stunning character including the original floorboards polished to quality, stained glass arch window in the main bathroom, and beautiful high-raked ceilings in the living areas.
Hints of traditional character and contemporary updates combine with a floorplan that includes three bedrooms, all with built-ins, with a beautiful ensuite off the main. A seperate sunken formal lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning and inviting open plan living areas leading out to the fantastic freshly varnished timber deck with patio blinds, big enough for the whole family to join you for a family BBQ lunch while the kids play in the fully fenced backyard.
- Timeless elegance and period charm in sought after Centenary Heights
- High decorative ceilings, beautiful timber floorboards
- Effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining and open plan living spaces
- Renovated entertainer’s kitchen, 40ml stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher
- Master retreat with a stunningly styled floor to ceiling tiled ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Stylish main bathroom with seperate shower and bath
- Seperate formal sunken lounge room
- Huge seperate laundry with loads of storage
- Generous undercover entertaining deck overlooking a fully fenced backyard
- Double lock up garage with internal access
Send the kids off to Centenary Heights School on their bikes, walk down and grab your morning coffee from Cafe 63 and freshly baked bread and pastries from Southtown Shopping Centre just 1 block away. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a property of this calibre in one of Toowoomba’s most sought-after suburbs. Positioned in close proximity to the city and Kmart Plaza.
We look forward to seeing you at the open home, or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this wonderful family home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?