Perched up high at the end of a cul-de-sac with views to the south-west, this spacious 4 bedroom property is ripe and ready for picking!
Each of the four bedrooms offer built-in-wardrobes- the master suite also has a sliding glass door opening to the back yard area. You’ll love the expansive open-plan living room- with a brand new reverse cycle air conditioner about to be installed to ensure your year-round comfort! The stunning bathroom has been renovated, with a new vanity also about to be fitted to complete this indulgent space. The modern kitchen hosts a gas cook top and electrical oven and enjoys views to the yard. The double carport has your vehicle storage needs sorted. Please note- back yard is not currently fenced however owner may consider upon application.
- Four built in carpeted bedrooms, main with access to yard via sliding doors
- Carpeted lounge room at front of home adjacent separate dining and kitchen (air-conditioning to be installed soon!)
- Modern kitchen
- Separate bath tub room and shower room, separate powder vanity
- Good sized laundry with storage, separate toilet located off laundry
- Good sized internal laundry with large storage cupboard
- Fully fenced 677m2 block with detached double carport
- Backing onto parkland with private and secure access gate into park
- Great views from the front of the property towards the South/West
- Within walking distance to the University of Southern Queensland
- Pets negotiable
Special Condition – this property is fully water compliant, tenants are responsible for full water usage charges
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS – A LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE EMAILED ONCE THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|