In a charming community pocket this residence provides a family-friendly feel, situated at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac with a playground just across the road. Situated on a lovingly maintained residence on a 646sqm block with a North-Eastern outdoor entertaining area. You will think you’ve struck gold if you secure this lovely property in this crazy market.
Upon arrival, a homely feel welcomes you, with a choice of potential two living spaces, a formal carpeted lounge room that comes off the entrance into a formal dining. The kitchen centres the home surrounded by an open plan family living space. The large master bedroom offers built-in robes and ensuite and a lovely view to the outdoor area. The second and third bedrooms also come with built-ins robes. With a generously sized bathroom incorporating a separate bath, shower and a separate toilet. The large separate laundry with additional cupboard and bench space provides practicality and direct access to an outdoor paved area. Step outside to your extended alfresco style covered patio and get ready to cater for outdoor entertaining demands with ease. There is direct flow into the huge backyard; fenced for added peace of mind and plenty of space for children and pets to play.
- 646m2 block situated at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Single-level and well-maintained brick home
- Large kitchen with loads of storage, and expansive bench space
- Formal carpeted lounge room and also formal dining
- A separate second living off the kitchen
- Three built-in bedrooms with an ensuite to the main
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower and terrific storage
- Separate Internal laundry with direct access to the clothesline
- An abundance of linen storage throughout
- Covered, North-Eastern facing outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with water tank and lawn locker
- Double garage with internal access
Nestled in a quiet pocket of Kearneys Spring, this neat and tidy three bedroom home is set to impress, located within a few minutes from serene local parklands and just a short walk to “Toowoomba Plaza”, local sporting fields and the University.
General Rates: $ 1 359.24 per half year including discount if paid on time
Water Rates: $314.95 per half year including discount if paid on time plus usage
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||210|
|Median Rental Price||$398 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|