Available facetime tour or private inspection by appointment.
From the second you enter through the picket fence and make your way through the simple yet functional floorplan, you will find yourself falling more and more in love and in absolute awe of the beauty that this home has to offer. This stunning classic Queenslander home has been impeccably renovated, all whilst maintaining the original beauty of its era.
The light coloured walls and 11 foot high ceilings are complimented by the natural light that enters all throughout the home, and each room is full of character and warmth. So much attention, love and detail has been put into this entire home, making it an absolute elegant master piece.
• 3 decent sized bedrooms, complete with fresh carpet & storage
• 2 separate living areas, complete with air-conditioning and a fireplace, to guarantee comfort no matter the season
• Classically renovated & fully equipped kitchen
• Practical & large family-sized bathroom
• Laundry with amble storage and space
• Fully fenced yard with easy to maintain garden
This is a dream home that requires no extra touches. Just move in and appreciate the love & dedication that has been put into making this a truly marvellous home.
We are still conducting property inspections for prospective tenants and buyers. However, they will be limited to private inspections with only two (2) people present for the safety of our staff and the public.
Virtual Tours of some properties may also be available. Please contact our office for more information.
We are still providing a full service to our clients during these times.