This modern, four bedroom home is one to inspect! Conveniently located in Kearneys Spring, this immaculate home has plenty to offer.
• Four large, carpeted bedrooms, all with ceiling fans & built in robes.
• Main bedroom is complete with ensuite & walk in robe.
• Spacious open plan kitchen, lounge & dining room with a reverse cycle air conditioner for those warm summer days.
• Kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, a dishwasher & electric cook top.
• A separate formal lounge room.
• Undercover patio area provides the perfect place to entertain.
• Large, fully fenced yard with grey water tank.
• Remote, double lock up garage & security screens throughout.
This property will not last long, located in a great position and designed with convienience in mind. Take the opportunity today to inspect this tidy, low maintenance family home!
Special Condition – this property is fully water compliant, tenants are responsible for full water usage charges
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS – APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEBSITE rh.com.au/toowoomba
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
Darling Heights State School
|Wuth Street Darling Heights QLD 4350||Primary||Government||1.07 km|
Darling Downs Christian School
|18-24 Charnley Street Kearneys Spring QLD 4350||Combined||Non-Government||1.52 km|
Middle Ridge State School
|203 Spring Street Middle Ridge QLD 4350||Primary||Government||1.86 km|
|Agnew School - Toowoomba||Combined||Non-Government||1.87 km|
Christian Outreach College
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.