Outstanding opportunity for the equestrian enthusiast, acreage buyer or astute investor wishing to land bank.
- Equestrian enthusiasts will be amazed at all this property has to offer and the many benefits attached to owning a property such as this and all within 10 minutes to Toowoomba CBD.
- Professional indoor sand arena 60m x 31m (enclosed on 3 sides and fenced on remaining), with lights water and power to shed.
- Attached to the arena is a demountable office which offers the instructor a bird’s eye view of their pupil, for their comfort it includes a kitchen sink & shower.
- Fully fenced outdoor arena 60m x 20m (standard dressage arena).
- Round yard, fully fenced on sand base.
- Large shed with 2 internal stables and tack room (approx. 30m x 25m).
-Stables on the eastern side including day yards. Has lights, power and cement water tank attached.
- Vet crush with foal crush attached including power for the vets ultrasound machine etc.
- Stallion yard including shelter.
- Three wash bays next to shed with large expanse of concrete for easy drainage eliminating mud.
- 5 bay machinery shed – 2 bay lock up with power and 3 bay open on one side.
- Various individual paddocks with water.
- Ample water is available by way of town water (Cooby Dam untreated but suitable for livestock),
unequipped bore (power has already been run to the bore) and over 25,000 gallons of rainwater in 5 tanks.
- The house has 4 bedrooms, renovated kitchen, 2 way bathroom, reverse cycle air conditioning, new steel adjustable stumping completed a few years ago, new electrical wiring throughout and insulation to the ceiling. Currently rented for $450 per week.
- There is an approved granny flat constructed in 2013 which is situated next to the indoor arena and is suitable for farm workers /stable hands. Comprising 3 bedrooms, reverse cycle air conditioning, fully insulated, disabled bathroom & laundry combined, gas hot water system installed and water tank which is also plumbed to rainwater tanks on the indoor arena.
- The granny flat, arena & sheds are currently rented for $550 per week.
- Both tenants are currently on periodic tenancies but happy to stay on.
- Advertising signboard which faces the highway generates an additional $5,000 per year income.
- Some plant & equipment with property including John Deere utility tractor with mower deck, Honda quad bike, shipping container & some horse jumps, etc.
- All improvements on the property are Council approved.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||133|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|