An inspection is a must to reveal all the surprises this home has in store. Beautifully refreshed and featuring everything a family could need. Features include;
- Four bedrooms plus a fifth room ideal for a study, office or nursery, all with built in wardrobes.
- Enormous master bedroom, truly the biggest bedroom I’ve seen, complete with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Gorgeous air conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and living.
- Media room or 2nd living area.
- Additional 3rd living space perfect for a man cave, rumpus room, kids retreat or billiard room, the options are endless.
- Generous shed for that special vehicle, bikes, workshop or extra storage.
- Large private outdoor entertaining patio and fenced 1,492m block.
- Easy walking distance to the local Tavern and stores.
Inspect now to unwrap this rare Westbrook treat!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
Drayton State School
|55 Brisbane Street Drayton QLD 4350||Primary||Government||3.75 km|
Bunker's Hill State School
|315 Bunkers Hill School Road Westbrook QLD 4350||Primary||Government||3.99 km|
Glenvale State School
|224 Glenvale Road Glenvale QLD 4350||Primary||Government||5.51 km|
Glenvale Christian School
|623-661 Boundary Street Glenvale QLD 4350||Primary||Non-Government||5.58 km|
Darling Heights State School
|Wuth Street Darling Heights QLD 4350||Primary||Government||5.9 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.