Being presented in great condition throughout this one owner family sized residence features four bedrooms plus large office or 5th bedroom, a spacious open plan living area and a separate formal lounge. There is a roomy master bedroom that has a walk-in robe and large esuite & the other three bedrooms all have built-in robes and are of generous size. This home is conveniently located close to many assorted parks, Middle Ridge State School & The Toowoomba Plaza shopping and service precinct. If you are looking for a quality built, generously proportioned home that is located in a very peaceful Middle Ridge location then make sure you inspect and explore the opportunity being offered at this sought-after location.
• Large kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Sizable main bathroom with separate shower & bath.
• 2 Split system air conditioners
• Security screens and doors throughout
• 13 Solar panels & rainwater tank
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Office/5th Bedroom has sound proofed walls as it was built as a music room
• Located in the Centenary Heights State High School and Middle Ridge State School Catchment areas.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
Christian Outreach College
Middle Ridge State School
|203 Spring Street Middle Ridge QLD 4350||Primary||Government||0.5 km|
|Agnew School - Toowoomba||Combined||Non-Government||0.61 km|
Gabbinbar State School
|189 Stenner Street Centenary Heights QLD 4350||Primary||Government||0.87 km|
Darling Downs Christian School
|18-24 Charnley Street Kearneys Spring QLD 4350||Combined||Non-Government||2.04 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.