Situated in a family friendly neighbourhood on the corner of Dyson Drive and Kensington Court, this spacious four bedroom home is perfect for your family!
• Four good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Main bedroom features ensuite
• Extra-large office or utility room
• Large formal lounge room with floating timber flooring
• Large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort
• Security screens are fitted throughout
• Remote single lock car accommodation
• Under covered entertainment area
• Fully fenced yard with beautiful established gardens- perfect for kids.
Don’t miss your opportunity and arrange an inspection today of this fantastic home!
Feet of furniture on floating timber flooring must have cushioning.
Tenant/s must not put any nails in walls.
The right side of the garage is not for Tenant use, the Owner may access at any time provided the required notice is given to Tenant.
Special Condition – this property is fully water compliant, tenants are responsible for full water usage charges
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS – APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEBSITE rh.com.au/toowoomba
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
Darling Heights State School
|Wuth Street Darling Heights QLD 4350||Primary||Government||0.64 km|
Darling Downs Christian School
|18-24 Charnley Street Kearneys Spring QLD 4350||Combined||Non-Government||1.68 km|
Drayton State School
|55 Brisbane Street Drayton QLD 4350||Primary||Government||1.78 km|
Harristown State School
|332 South Street Harristown QLD 4350||Primary||Government||2.05 km|
Harristown State High School
|341-367 South Street Harristown QLD 4350||Secondary||Government||2.19 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.