Surrounded by other quality homes in a highly sought-after Darling Heights precinct, be prepared to be impressed by the quality finishes and attention to detail that this beautiful one owner home has been finished in and is being presented in. Incorporating a central & immaculate gallery style kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops & 2pac finishes, a separate formal lounge and a spacious open plan living area that flows out to the impressive enclosed outdoor entertaining area makes this home perfect for family living & entertaining. There are four sizable built in bedrooms, the spacious main showcasing a walk-through robe and sparkling ensuite with double sinks. This home has been meticulously maintained both inside and out & will easily impress the most discerning buyer. The owner is on the move so make sure you inspect and explore the opportunity that this delightful residence has to offer before it’s too late.
• Easy care gardens representing low maintenance living at its best.
• 25,000 litre underground tank.
• 2pac custom built cabinetry throughout home.
• Two Split system air-conditioners and ceiling fans throughout.
• 600m2 block with fully fenced back yard & garden shed.
• Remote double lock up garage with internal access.
• Large built-ins in all bedrooms & heaps of storage space throughout.
• Located in the Darling Heights State School & Harristown State School Catchments
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$353 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|