Surrounded by low maintenance gardens with established trees is this uniquely built home, made of Straw. That’s right, you read that correctly- STRAW! With a section of the home left exposed you will see what the home is made of. Excite the kids in telling them they could live in a house made of straw just like the nursery rhyme but be sure to know the big bad Wolf will not be able to blow it over as it is all structurally sound, and even better eco-friendly. Straw bale houses have a variety of amazing aesthetic elements. The deep windows and niches are a common favorite, plus, the slightly uneven nature of straw bales gives the walls a finished yet rustic feel, which some people appreciate.
Set in a quiet and family-friendly cul-de-sac Street, this three bedroom home has been lovingly maintained and will amaze you with its size. It has a grand entrance that flows to a formal lounge off the kitchen, a large light-filled sunroom that can be used for anything you desire. The kitchen is combined with the dining and has loads of storage and bench space, a gas cooktop and dishwasher. The home also consists of 3 bedrooms with the main and second bedroom having timber floorboards and built-ins in all. A massive bathroom with separate shower and bath. In addition, it has a separate studio in the backyard for extra room for the large family or anyone who may have a home office/hobby.
- Unique home on 834m2 with a northern-facing backyard
- Eat-in kitchen with loads of storage, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Huge light-filled sunroom that can be used as a second living or rumpus room
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-ins and floating timber floorboards
- Massive bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Two toilets
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Studio in the backyard that can be used for anyone with a hobby or working from home for some peace and quiet
- Double carport
- Quiet. cul-de-sac street with the home backing onto the Japanese Gardens with direct access through the park.
This unique home is set at the back of the very peaceful Japanese Gardens with access from your backyard, just a stroll to Schools, a 5 minute drive to Kmart Plaza and public transport surrounding to area, this location and property are perfect for a lifestyle you and your family will love. We look forward to seeing you at the open home or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing, or get some more information on this great home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$343 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|