The A-Team welcomes you to an astounding property at 16 Pigott Drive, Rangeville. On a 685sqm corner block, this home will allow enough space for an established or growing family in one of Toowoomba’s most sought-after suburbs. Homebuyers will immediately recognize the lifestyle rewards that accompany this warm and inviting residence along with its size and very conveniently situated address.
Moving inside through the very private entrance you’ll be greeted by the large formal carpeted lounge room and formal dining, continuing through to the fully equipped kitchen brings together the combined family and dining areas and include electric appliances and a dishwasher. The bedrooms boast plush carpets and ceilling fans, and two with built-in robes, with the master highlighting an ensuite. The further three bedrooms are situated spaciously throughout the home and share the stylishly main bathroom including separate bath & shower with external powder room. Offering a separate laundry with extra storage and double lock up remote garage, this home will tick all of the boxes.
- Four good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and two with built-ins, the master complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Separate carpeted lounge
- Well-appointed, large kitchen, complimented with electric cooking facilities, a dishwasher & copious amounts of cupboard & bench space
- Large open plan living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas heating for added winter comforts
- Tidy bathroom sporting a separate shower, bath & toilet, along with a powder room
- Internal laundry
- Boasting a double lock-up garage with internal access catering for all car accommodation requirements
- Security screening throughout
- Tranquil outdoor entertaining area
- 5000l water tank and large garden shed
- Good sized, fully fenced yard, perfect for kids & pets
This impeccably presented Rangeville home is sure to impress! Located within a ten minute’ walk of High Street Shopping Precinct and just a short stroll to beautiful local parklands. Just a stones throw from High Street Plaza, Centenary Heights State High School is just 5 minutes away and Rangeville State School is just a 1.5km stroll away. The Iconic Picnic Point is also just 2 minutes away, you owe it to yourself and your family to inspect this gorgeous home and a sought after location.
Currently tenanted until 17th November 2022
General Rates; $1727.80 per half year net with discount if paid on time.
Water Rates; $314.59 per half year net with discount if paid on time plus usage
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||178|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|