This low set, quality Gordon Bourke built family residence is presented in impeccable condition throughout & is located in an ultra-convenient & central Rangeside Rangeville position. Being only a short stroll to the High Street shopping & service precinct, Rangeville State School, many assorted parks & being set amongst other quality homes highlights a great opportunity & allows for an enviable lifestyle & place to call home. The house itself incorporates a large central kitchen with quality appliances, a spacious open plan living area, separate formal lounge & four bedrooms, all with ceiling fans & the main with a walk-in robe and ensuite. There is an expansive covered outdoor entertaining area, low maintenance gardens & the back yard has a magnificent sun soaked northerly aspect. Owners are on the move so get in quick, inspect & explore this delightful Rangeville Residence while the opportunity presents.
• Remote double lockup garage with internal access.
• Spacious rear 8×6 meter powered shed.
• close proximity to Centenary Heights State School & St Josephs College.
• Solar powered & rainwater tank with pressure pump.
• Excellent side access & fully fenced rear yard.
• Located in the Rangeville State School and Centenary Heights State School Catchment areas.
• Auction on site, Saturday 9th of November at 10am unless sold prior.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||160|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|